Friday, February 27, 2009

If You See Me Riding a Rascal ...

Today as I drove to my doctor appointment I think I began to understand how the aging must feel. I got lost. I got lost trying to get on the freeway and ended up on the parkway instead. Then, once I arrived at the hospital, I got lost trying to find my doctor's office. I've been there before, I just couldn't remember where it was.

Next thing you know, I'll be eating at Chuck-a-rama at 4:00 in the afternoon. (I hear the fish is delicious). But stop me if you see me riding a Rascal scooter. Please.

4 comments:

Fiauna said...

I'll race you in my Hover-round!

steve and lisa said...

Still - a walking, talking miracle! Cannot believe you are out driving! Typing! Working! Dora on Nemo - 'just keep moving' is my motto! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

Mindy, you are so cute!! I can not believe how good you are doing, just hang in there and keep laughing about life!!

Angie said...

It was so fun to see your post on my blog. However, I was so sad to read of all your struggles this year. What an amazing recovery you seem to have made! I guess if I ever got out of the car when dropping off girls at dance I might have known about that! But now that it is almost spring... and Tueller's parking lot is a LITTLE more friendly I just might!:) Keep it up Mindy!