Monday, December 15, 2008

Update

Hi Everyone~
I just wanted to give you all an update. I had a follw up appointment with Dr. Edgley the doctor that treated me in rehab. It was pretty interesting. I found out I have Broca's Aphasia. It affects the part of your brain that has to do with speech, reading, writing and numbers. I will ave to have speech therapy for awhile. Hopefully we will get things connectig in my brain soon.

*My family will enjoy seeing my writing. I wrote this out before I typed it and I still had some typos! : )

I will keep the updates coming and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Love, Mindy

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

Please, please, please leave your typos it. It will let us all see your improvements over time. Love it ; )

Candy McCall said...

Dr. Edgely is a friend of mine from High School. He was our Student Body President in High School as well.
AMAZING GUY!
You are in great hands...
what wonderful miracles are coming your way.

Candy Allen
(Fiauna's neighbor)

R. K. Allen said...

I also like the typos left just as they are. We need our Mindy-isms! Love you...